%55 Linen %45 Cotton
CONSUMER RIGHTS – TERMS OF CANCELLATION - RETURN
1. If you place an order electronically over the website you are currently using, you are deemed to have accepted the pre-information and distant sales contract offered to you.
2. The buyers are subject to the provisions of 6502 numbered Law On Consumer Protection and Regulations Concerning the Distant Contracts (OG:27.11.2014/29188) with the other laws in force related with the sales and delivery of the product they have bought.
3. Each product purchased is delivered to the persons and/or institution indicated by the buyer provided not to exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period of time, then the Buyers may terminate the contract.
4. The product purchased must be delivered as complete and suitable to the qualifications specified and, if any, together with the documents such as guarantee certificate and user guide.
5. In case the resale of the product purchased becomes impossible, the seller must notify such situation to the buyer in writing within 3 days as soon as the seller is aware of such conditions. Total amount of product must be returned to the Buyer within 60 days.
IF THE COST OF PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
6. If the Buyer is not paid the cost of product he/she has bought or cancels on the bank records, then the delivery obligation of Seller expires.
DEALINGS THAT ARE HAD VIA UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
7. If it is detected that the credit card, by which the buyer have made the payment, has been used unduly by the unauthorized persons and the cost of product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant Bank or financial corporation after the product is delivered to the Buyer, then the Buyer is obliged to return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER in 3 days as the shipment cost shall be borne by the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT DELIVERED ON TIME BECAUSE OF UNFORESEEN REASONS:
8. If force major that could not be foreseen happens and the product could not be delivered on time, then such a situation is reported to the Buyer. The Buyer may request the cancellation of order, to be amended of the product with a similar one or to be postponed of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the Buyer has made the payment via credit card and cancelled this order, the cost of product shall be returned to the bank again within 14 days as of this cancellation; however bank may transfer the cost of product to the account of the Buyer within 2-3 weeks.
THE OBLIGATION OF BUYER TO EXAMINE THE PRODUCT:
9. The Buyer shall examine the goods/services subject to contract before delivery; shall not take delivery of crushed, deformed packing etc. damaged and defective goods/services from the cargo company. The goods/services that have been accepted are deemed as undamaged and robust. The Buyer is obliged to maintain the goods/services meticulously after delivery.